The Heart-Wall

heart wall

WHAT IS A HEART-WALL?

The greatest discovery of Dr. Bradley Nelson is the Heart-Wall. This energetic wall is placed around our hearts by our subconscious to protect us from emotional pain, such as deep heartache/heartbreak, grief, hurt, etc… This energetic wall is literally made up of Trapped Emotions that prevent us from fully giving and receiving love, having clarity of our true purpose, and clarity of vision and more.

Body CodeThe heart is at the core of our own being. It is known as the ‘Seat of the Soul,’ the ’Seat of our Subconscious Mind’ and the ‘Seat of our Creativity.’ When our hearts feel heartache or any deep emotional pain, even just a couple of times, our subconscious comes to our rescue by placing an energetic wall around our hearts. It thinks it is protecting us, however, it is actually preventing us from fully receiving our Divine Birthright, i.e.; more love – giving and receiving – prosperity, abundance, deserving, and the freedom to be comfortable enough to be our true selves! When we are blocked due to our Trapped Emotions/Inherited Trapped Emotions, we feel stuck, stagnant, and hopeless; even helpless. We can also feel blocked creating financial success and/or knowing ‘what to do in life!’

We use only 10% of our brain; the other 90% of our subconscious is what rules our lives as these trapped emotions precede our reality. By communicating with the subconscious through muscle testing, we learn what Trapped Emotions are lodged in a person’s body. When we find them, we release them!

The Heart-Wall removal has changed the lives of those suffering from deep heartache, PTSD, severe depression, anxiety, feeling alone, confusion, and even feeling suicidal. There are many causes and effects from Trapped Emotions living inside of us!


$180 per Heart-Wall package ~ A savings of $105!

A Heart-Wall may take up to three sessions to remove. If your Heart-Wall takes longer than three sessions, no worries, as we will just continue to remove it for the price indicated. If your Heart-Wall takes less than three sessions, the third session is a Body Code Session and will be your choice as to what issue you would prefer to work on.

 


 

Dr. Bradley Nelson and Sherri Cousart; 2016

Dr. Bradley Nelson and Sherri Cousart; 2016

THE SESSIONS:

Heart-Wall Package sessions are 20-minutes each and done over the phone, Skype and/or email. I work with people from all around the world using Skype and email.


MY SCHEDULE:

Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time

 


**NOTE: I ask everyone receiving a Body Code, Emotion Code, Heart-Wall or Blasting Away Your Abundance, Wealth, and Success Blocks session to keep an open mind and to be patient with his/her own results. Some people notice improvement right away, while for others, it may take a while longer; at times from one week to even a month. If issues recur, it simply means that there is more work to be done!

Please realize some conventional tests are not reliable, such as regarding Parasites, when in fact a person may have them in their body, a conventional test may not show this.  When these imbalances are not detected through conventional tests, they WILL eventually show up and cause dis-ease with a myriad of symptoms in our bodies.

IN ORDER TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY:

By Email: [email protected]

By phone: 408-300-8348 


Body-Code-Certification-webDISCLAIMER

Note: A Body Code Practitioner does not diagnose medical problems nor is a substitute for the need for medical attention or Psychological counseling. What the Body Code Practitioner can do is discover and release emotions and other energies and imbalances (hidden, underlying and/or secret) that are trapped in the body that are contributing factors to mental/emotional and/or physical issues. These releases then free the body, mind and spirit to balance with Its own innate Healing Intelligence.